About Me  :::  My Weblog
  :::  Home

1/05/2006

 

Return to innocence

Need a bath


Comments:
Aaaah babies!Toooooo cute!I want one,I want one, I want one!I luv the clearly carved white border formed by the wave too.3 distinct colours - greenish colour deeper in the sea, brownish towards the shore and the white foam make such an interetsing vagary...so much like the vagaries of life, isn't it? Awesome clarity.Good job.You deserve a pat on ur back.
 
excellent shot
 
amazing shot, i wish my days tp pose like that were not sooo far in the past ....
 
Wonderful shot Jat Boy!!!!
You continue to excel and amaze :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

I use Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ 20.
who am i?
lucy in the sky
view with a difference
life in transit
3d cafe
zishaan
shutter bug
pixel dreams
superhero journal
durham township
daily dose of imagery
halftone img
armoks
.f.l.a.v.o.u.r.s.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

PhotoblogsMagazine.org


© All Copyrights reserved.